Thursday, October 2, 2008

Field of Dreams!

Here are some pictures from this grand adventure!!

To the right is my roommate Amy. Yep, they've added a baseball concession-stand-style gift shop next to the charming, white picket fenced, farm house.


"If you build it, they will come" . . . oxygen tanks and all! Adorable!!







Here I am, testing the corn-y air, James Earl Jones style!







Here Kendra (a good friend) is just taking a picture. But, Amy knew what to do to create the perfect shot.



What wonders do beset my eyes? And they can be yours, all yours! for a small fee.



Last, but not least . . . Country Junction! It is absolutely the only place to eat, dah-ling, after the Field of Dreams. (But, really. It's the only place.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhh i love them! i am going to steal some of these pictures to write my post :)

Heather said...

Can I just tell you how happy it makes me to see you playing with the corn in Iowa? Good times my friend, good times!

Miriam said...

We just recently watched that movie and I think it had been years since either David or I had seen it. How fun that you got to go there!